Become Self Empowered when it comes to Nourishing your Family
Learn to Nourish your cells and body at all levels
with Cathy Hohmeyer, Chef & Energist
Taking foods to the next level with
Proper Preparations and Nutritional Consciousness
When your body has what it needs .... it knows what to do
Nourishing the Multidimensional Body!
"Diet" is not just about what you eat - it's what you listen to, what you read, the people you hang around and what you watch. They are all certain frequencies and energies. It also about knowing what state your body is at and what nourishment it needs via your Ancient BioCodes and voice print frequency reports.
Your fascial system is your "light energy " system!!
Cathy is a certified Block Therapy Instructor..... join in a live class with Cathy
or come to a retreat to unlock with the Block! Great for all ages and stages!
Convergence of Wellness Retreat October 27-30th, 2017
Who you will meet: Sneak peak!
Build your own retreat : Choose from a base package of yoga, energetics or cooking
Meet and talk with Peter Schenk!
The Lodge is excited to announce that Peter will be attending the retreat and will offer two workshops!
see more at his website www.moderndaymystic.com
and listen in to our "chat" below
Meet Dr Karen Kan, MD
Dr Karen Kan is an MD who found healing in "Energy Medicine"
Dr Karen's first retreat here at the Lake Clear Lodge produced her program The Holistic Health Transformation Program, with Cathy featured as the chef for two cooking classes.
Since then Karen has been featured on many Health Summits, Radio Shows and much more...
Dr Karen will be participating in some of the sessions - come and say hello in person as well as look for her Retreat here Fall 2018!
Yoga in the Adirondacks!!
October 27, 2017
Yoga with Mary Bartel
Mary owns and operates her own yoga studio in Saranac Lake NY - right nearby The Lodge.
This retreat will provide you with the opportunity for exploring the magnificence of your multi-dimensional body and feeling nourished on your deepest soul level.
- Let-go … Let-be … Dive Inward
- Recollect and reconnect with your whole sense of being
- Experience yoga and meditation practices that are progressively enlightening, rooted in the classical yoga teachings from the great sage Patanjali’s eight limbed path.
- Experience mindfulness meditations and teachings from the Buddha, which guide practitioners to greater awareness.
- You’ll be guided in deepening your sensitivity, to experience your multi-dimensionality from the densest of feeling sensations to the subtlest, and feel how all is interconnected.